- This section contains information on how to manage www.corosantalucia.it with reference to the processing of www.corosantalucia.it users’ data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with www.corosantalucia.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.corosantalucia.it
3. The information is real only for www.corosantalucia.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the www.corosantalucia.it web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under sixteen years of age, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, must legitimize your consent through the authorization of your parents or guardians.
II- DATA PROCESSING
- Data controller
a. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
b. With regard to this website, the data controller is Associazione Coro Santa Lucia di Magras and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for data processing
a. The processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
b. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of data processing on the site www.corosantalucia.it is: it is Associazione Coro Santa Lucia di Magras
- Place of data processing
a. The processing of data generated by the use of www.corosantalucia.it takes place at the registered office of the association in via Frazione Magras, 38027 Malé (TN).
b. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
- Type of cookies
b. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
c. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected by other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The COOKIES that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form soul number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for ANALYTICS COOKIES the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer data other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect soul information on user behavior on www.corosantalucia.it. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on www.corosantalucia.it, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
- Profiling cookies are the one to create profiles to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When using these types of COOKIES the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV- DATA PROCESSED
1.Data processing methods
a. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected may be as follows:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
b. The aforementioned information is test rate in automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test installments based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
c. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
and. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that he has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2.Purpose of data processing
a. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
b. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3.Data provided by the user
a. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
b. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4.Support in the configuration of your browser
a. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies /
5.Social Network Plugin
b. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-d-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
– Google + http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
– Pinterest https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
– AddThis http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
– Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy
V- USER RIGHTS
- Art. 13 co. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. This site www.corosantalucia.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns him (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for controlling the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see Articles. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – FULFILMENTS
- The Data Controller shall notify the Guarantor of the processing of personal data to which it intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns:
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects through an electronic communications network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purposes of assisted reproduction, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even non-recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze habits and consumption choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of the treatments technically essential to provide the services themselves to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of personnel selection on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in special databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illicit or fraudulent behavior.
VI – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons in charge involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to change or updating. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23/06/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.